Lou holtz quotes

Discover the wisdom of Lou Holtz through his inspirational quotes. Get motivated and empowered to achieve your goals and overcome challenges with these powerful words of wisdom.
Reposting @axtschmiede: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them. -Lou Holtz . . . #quotes #motivation #quote #inspiration #quoteoftheday #motivationalquotes #linkinbio #getmybook #supportnewauthors #dailyquotes #inspirational #quotestoliveby #motivationapp #inspirationalquotes Inspiration, Motivation, Inspirational Quotes, Quotes To Live By, Clever Quotes, Inspirationalquotes, Quote Of The Day, Don't Care, Motivationl Quotes

Reposting @axtschmiede: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them. -Lou Holtz . . . #quotes #motivation #quote #inspiration #quoteoftheday #motivationalquotes #linkinbio #getmybook #supportnewauthors #dailyquotes #inspirational #quotestoliveby #motivationapp #inspirationalquotes

AvatarL
Leticia Garcia